Tuesday 15 May 2012

Ordinary Days

Today has been one of those ordinary but special days.  Days when just being together is important and nice. I got up at 6.40am to do 18yos's paper round and it was a very bright morning, although chilly.  The hills looked really lovely and once again I was reminded how beautiful this part of the world is.  I had the first of my Hep B jabs this morning in preparation for returning to nursing.  Enjoyed the walk to the surgery and back.  We spent quite a  bit of time in the garden in the sunshine and Rick and the boys washed their bikes.  11yod made chocolate brownies which were really yummy, and then she planted some peas and flowers.
It is nice having Rick around the house and we are trying to get some jobs done before our new life begins. This evening, while the children were at swimming and Bible club Rick and I went for a run.  He went in the forest with the dogs and I ran down to my parents about 1.5 miles away.  It was bright but cold and blowy and I enjoyed it very much.
Yesterday I did the paper round as well and we had a day sorting out school work and reading. 

No comments:

Post a Comment