Friday 25 May 2012

Hot but not as hot as........................

............. Botswana where 23yos is spending a month with my nephew and family.  This picture from my nephew looks like they are having great fun.

We are having great weather and really enjoying being outdoors.  I am wondering about how I am going to manage the 11k tomorrow but will just have to walk if it gets too hot and made sure I am well hydrated. Haven't run for a couple of days and hopefully the rest will have helped a little.  It's lovely to be able to have the doors open and the outside coming in.  Wish it could be like this all summer, although doubt that it will.  Will be able to get to badminton for the first time in a few weeks this evening.  Haven't been able to go for a while as various things have been happening on a Friday so it will be good to have a game.

No comments:

Post a Comment