Monday 7 May 2012

First Blog 7th May 2012

This is my first ever blog - ever.
I am mainly blogging for myself - to keep myself motivated on my new journey.
I am 47 years old, 3 stone overweight, mother of six and lack the motivation to change.  But I want to change my fitness levels and I want to become a runner. So, along with the other massive changes in our lives at the moment, I have started to blog.  I will continue this blog to get myself motivated into the changes I want.
These changes are
Loose weight
Feel fitter
Run faster
I have been running for 18 months and have done some 5ks and some 10ks but I am still slow.  The realisation that I am the only one who can change that came slowly and that journey is mine alone.  Husband's recently redundancy, my return to nursing, and home educating mean s a crazy year ahead.  This one thing I will be in control of.

No comments:

Post a Comment