Monday 2 February 2015

Jantastic

Well it's been a really long time since I posted on this blog but I want to get back into the swing of it.  For many and varied reasons I haven't been consistent with exercise and healthy eating and it is definitely showing now.
 
I am juggling many things at the moment and when that happens I tend to go off concentrating on what is good for me and get a bit lazy.
So it is time to get a grip again, believe in myself again and start to feel the benefits of healthy eating and exercise again.  Feels like a long way back but here goes.

I committed to Jantastic again this year and have done it much better than last year.  I commited to 1 swim and 2 runs a week and apart from week three when I forgot to log, I have done quite well.  Now for February I have committed to 3 runs a week and 1 swim and hope to get up to 5 miles before the end of February.

I registered for Troon 10k this morning as well, and that will keep me motivated.  Don't care what time I get - just want to finish and get another T-shirt.

Today I went for a run with Marie - 3.3 miles, very slow but great feeling afterwards.  Also managed mostly healthy eating today which is good considering that I have an exam and interview in a few days time so the stress levels are quite high.

No comments:

Post a Comment