Friday 27 February 2015

25th February 2015

I am on a roll now.  I had a day off today and after a busy morning I went out for a three mile run in the forest this afternoon.  When I set off there were a few blue patches in the sky amongst the clouds but it didn't take long for the showers to start and then become heavy rain.  Really enjoyed the run/walk though.  I started at the car park and went down the lathe path and then connected with one of the walking routes which became quite hilly before meeting a forest track.  This then continues up the hill until a fork in the path.  Taking the right path would take me on a circuit which then evening would become a 5 mile run.  Not quite ready for that so I took the left track which brought me along the top of the wee loch and eventually back to the car park.  The run was a 3 mile run.  I ran/walked around 16 minute miles which I was quite pleased with.

No comments:

Post a Comment