Monday 23 February 2015

23rd February 2015

I am so chuffed with myself.  I got up this morning at 0650 and was out of the door on a 1.5 mile run by 0700!  It was cold and windy although thankfully not wet but didn't take me long to get started.  I fixed my Garmin onto a run/walk mode and off I went.
The rest of the day went well on the back of that run.  I must make sure I get out at that time at least once a week.  I really feel as though I am back on track to achieve some more running goals this year and need to dig in and hold onto that.  The whole of life goes much better when I am in control like this.
Go girl
This week
Monday morning up and run
Tuesday evening I will swim
Wednesday I will run 3 miles in the afternoon
Thursday I will do the paper round with Tali
Friday morning I will get up and run 1.5 miles
Saturday rest day
Sunda rest day

No comments:

Post a Comment