Friday 20 February 2015

19th February 2015

I ask myself how it is going since deciding 2 weeks ago to get back what I have lost.  The weight isn't really coming off fast yet but if I am honest with myself I haven't been doing so well on the healthy eating from yet.
Exercise wise I am really happy though.  I have had some lovely wee runs with my friend Marie, and alone.  These are slow walk runs, much further back than I had gotton to before stopping running but actually much better than when I started out running initially.
Yesterday we did 3 miles in the forest and that was like being back "at it".  I love being out and I love the feeling of having been out.  I just don't know I want to go out until I am out!!
Oh deary me!  This week I have been off work on annual leave and so it has been relatively easy to get out every day and do a little of something.  It is going to be more difficult next week when I am back at work and even more difficult when I go up to 30 hours a week with my job.  Determination and consistency are the keys!!

No comments:

Post a Comment