Thursday 20 December 2012

mud is slippy

Busy day today.  I left at 0930 to take 7yos and 11yod to a Christmas party for the home educated children.  It was really pouring down and stayed like that all day.  Came back home and was determined to get my 3.5 mile run in according to the plan I am following and knew that if I didn't go out straight away I would get nice and snug in the house and never go.  I had been supposed to pick up 22yos from station but that was put off so I went out and did my usual 3.5 mile route.  It was raining but once I got going I enjoyed it.  However, reached a muddy bit and didn't realize how slippy it was and went down on my backside.  Mud all up my legs and back but thankfully not hurt at all.  Not the easiest run I have ever done but really glad I did it.  Lovely shower when I got back in.
Rest of the day spent ferrying people here and there.  We are now 7 at home until tomorrow when we will be 6 again until 18yos and 22yos arrive home for Christmas on Sunday.
Went and did the grocery shopping this evening - couldn't stand going in the day when it is busy.  I really do not like shopping for anything!!!
The picture is of Rick and his pals doing turbo training in one of their garages!  Just a bunch of big kids really.  Probably watching a cycling video on the dvd at the same time.

No comments:

Post a Comment