Saturday 8 December 2012

Felt a bit of a strange day really.  I didn't get up very early - 9am actually!!  Neither 13yos or 11yod went to swim club.  13yos did his paper round and then he and Rick left for scout camp at 1030.  It isn't very good weather at all so not sure how the orienteering will go.
11yod was allowed to stay in bed as she is having such a busy week with panto, music exams etc.  I took her and 7yos to gymnastics at the sports centre at 1030.
While they were there I did a 2.1 mile run.  Started to rain just as I set out and I started on a hill so I thought it would be a bad run.  Apart from my glasses keeping steaming up (must remember to wear my contact lenses when it is going to rain) it was a good run and my mile average pace was a little down again, and that was especially pleasing given that there was a hill at the beginning.
It has rained all day since.  11yod had a matinee performance of panto this afternoon, then they were all going out to tea and then the evening performance.  So 7 yos and I have spent a cozy afternoon in making Christmas presents and decorations.
This evening the running club ladies have another craft session so will take 7yos, and he can go to sleep there.  Rick will come back from scout camp, pick 11yod up after panto, pick us up and run us home and then he and 11yod will go back to scout camp for the night.  Rick will come back in the morning in time for our meeting and we will pick 13yos and 11yod up at lunchtime.  Then 13yos is going straight to play with his brass band for an hour at the Christmas Tree sales in the forest.  Hope he can keep his eyes open!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment