Friday 7 December 2012

Lovely 4 miler

Rick and 13yos went out this morning into the forest to set the orienteering trail for the scouts weekend camp starting tomorrow.  It was very cold and they both came back muddy but had a good time.
I manage to get to the shops at lunch time and do some business and stocking filler buying and then had a coffee with my friends.
When I got back the children were busy with various things and Rick was staying around so I managed to squeeze in 45 minutes to do a 4 mile run.  Lovely run - legs worked well and got one of my fastest miles (still slow compared with most poeple!!) in the middle.  Added on an extra loop to make my 3.5 mile run into 4 miles.  Really enjoyed the run down the hotel drive - looking over the snow covered mountains with sheep and cows around.  Beautiful day, exhilarating run, and pleased with my time.  It's all miles in the legs as they say!!
Hoping to run 60 miles this month which will be my highest monthly total.  Rick has done 60 this week but doesn't do any good to compare...................
Rick managed to get his run in after then picked up 7yos from youth fellowship.  This evening 11yod has her 3rd panto performance - she is getting really tired but keeping up well.

No comments:

Post a Comment