Tuesday 22 January 2013

more snow and aquafit

Had a lovely little run in the snow today.  Only did 2.5 miles as it is a short run day but really enjoyed it.  It is very cold here (well -2 which is cold enough) and I am really glad of my headband in this weather.  Along the way I managed to get in my fastest mile so far (still slow for most people) and I feel more comfortable all the time.
This evening I went to aquafit again - I walked the half mile up the hill to get there and again really enjoyed the workout.  It will be really good for my arms with all their "issues".
Had my dad at the hospital consultant this morning and good news for him too so all in all a good day.  11yod made tea and it was lovely - she is making it every Tuesday from now on and 13yos is doing it every Wednesday - we have a new two week menu plan started so we shall see how it goes.
I spoke to someone informally about a job I may apply for - we shall see.

No comments:

Post a Comment