Tuesday 6 November 2012

Windy 6.2mile

Posted 11yod's parcel off this morning.  She was horrified at the cost of the postage!  However, she has made herself some money.
Took 7yos and 11yod to a friend's house who also home educates for them to have two days and a sleepover there.  They live up in the hills and into the forest surrounded by stunning views and the last bit of the journey is up a steep lane through the trees with a bubbling stream on one side and a more rapid river on the other.  One the way home I saw a red kite right at the side of the road.  Stunning.  The trees are all turned now and I never fail to fall in love with autumn.  What an amazing creator we have.
This afternoon I went out for a 6.2 mile run in the drizzle, through the town, up into the fields a little way and then crossing the main road and round by the estuary.  It was really windy down by the estuary so I spent more time walking than I would have like but it was great to be out and feels especially good now I am heading for a shower!!

No comments:

Post a Comment