Saturday 2 March 2013

I passed!!!!

I am so pleased that I passed my exam, and with a really good mark too.  There's life in the old girl yet. Now on to interviews - but they scare me much less than the exam did.
Yesterday I got up and did 14yos's paper round which is 1.5 miles.  Tried to walk quite briskly.  It was a lovely morning.  I was out on a sewing day all day with a lot of the other ladies from the running club which I really enjoyed.  Then the evening was spent between ferrying children here and there and making tea.  I went to badminton this evening and had a few hard games which was really good.
Bit of a rest day today.  Rick went out on a 21 mile run this morning and I took 14yos and 7yos out with me to take my dad out for a run down to one of our local small villages and to see the bird life on the estuary.  He seemed to enjoy it and it was nice to take him out.
Nice day.

No comments:

Post a Comment