Friday 22 March 2013

cancelled TTs and more snow

As I write this Rick is off out on a Mountain Rescue callout - it has been snowing all day and they have been kept very busy.  We are being especially hard hit in this corner of Scotland with very high winds and lots of blizzard conditions.  Road conditions are bad and lots of homes are without electricity.  I am glad it isn't me going out on a Mountain Rescue call out.
However - the children had a great time today.  Here they are


As a consequence of the fresh snow fall the club time trial has been cancelled for tomorrow which is a shame.  However, it is understandable as everything else has been cancelled from swimming lessons to youth fellowships - as the snow is predicted to last through tomorrow.
Not sure if I will get out to run tomorrow but we shall see.  Good opportunity to use my new microspikes

No comments:

Post a Comment