Monday 18 March 2013

Getting up to run

There is really nothing better than the feeling of getting up and going straight out on a run.  The problem is in the winter/early spring it is so good to stay in bed an extra 30 minutes.  However I forced myself to get up this morning to do a 3.6 mile run in the rain.  It felt so good when I came back.  I must do this twice a week for my short runs.  Tomorrow will be a longish run with M and then I will get up on Thursday and do another couple of miles.  Saturday is our club handicap time trial!
Rick's mum left on the bus this morning after a week with us for the music festival.  Music lessons and orchestra again this afternoon so non stop.  Good to be back to normal after the music festival craziness last week.
The only thing I can say is "Where is Spring????"

No comments:

Post a Comment