Tuesday 5 February 2013

more snow

We had another fall of snow overnight, although only a couple of inches.  The children enjoyed playing out in the garden when it was snowing fast.
This afternoon my running pal and I went out for a run.  We are trying to fit some hills in during February and March both for our own benefit but also because there is a club challenge on for the whole of the club to run the elevation of Everest during those two months.  We did 5.1 miles and the hills really did pull on my legs.  It was beautiful out, snow on the ground apart from in the deep forest.
The dog really enjoyed the run - she really loves the snow.  The photos below are of my favourite place in the forest.  It is a large pond which you come across quite suddenly and it looks different every time I go past it.  There is something really amazing about it - it is just one of those places.


No comments:

Post a Comment