Tuesday 23 October 2012

Autumn runs and changing rooms

The weather has been great for a few nice runs.  Did 6.2 miles again with friend on Monday - next week we step up to 7 miles!  23yos was home at the weekend and brought a friend home with him which was really nice.  It is great when the older children come home.  This evening I ran down to my parents' house and on Saturday afternoon I ran 3 miles down by the river while 7yos joined me on his bike.
Two of the rooms on the top floor need to be plastered so we have spent the last few days boxing things belonging to 21yos and 18yos so we can get access to the roof.  Lots of chaos up there.  It is school holidays here so 13yos has gone to stay with friends for a few days and 11yod just came back this morning from staying over 2 nights at a friend's house.
Had to have another Hep B jab this morning as I have had a non reaction to the course I had over the summer.  Will have another one in a month and then another test.  It is highly possible though that I will just be a non reactor!!

No comments:

Post a Comment