Thursday 17 October 2013

Views

Had a nice 2 mile run with the head torches this evening with M.  I had thought it would be chilly and wear headband and gloves but really didn't need them.  It feels good to be out with the head torch again though.  I do enjoy autumn/winter running.  I have set myself a goal for a spring half marathon so will be getting back to consistency - and also watching the weight!
I was working last weekend and was quite busy and also worked a half day on Monday which was a bank holiday here.  After I finished work we went out for a short walk and I asked Rick to find me a walk with a view - I love seeing the beauty of the hills and although we didn't have time to do a hill walk I wanted to see the hills.  He delivered as usual....






No comments:

Post a Comment