Monday 10 September 2012

Too long since last posting but so much accomplished.  The home education conference at Cefn Lea in Mid Wales has come and gone - very successfully despite my laptop collapsing and dying on the way down.  Thankfully I had everything printed off which we needed.  There was drama during the week when we had to call an ambulance and a young girl ended up being airlifted out and we were challenged that our faith was small - however, the Lord, my Rock, held firm and all was well.
Today I started my clinical placement on orthopaedics - brilliant day, although loads to take in.  It felt really good to be back in uniform again and the only negative was the 1 hour drive there and back.  I have two days off now and then am in again on Thursday on a late.  Will apply for a bank job there tomorrow but would prefer to have the community palliative care job.

No comments:

Post a Comment