Sunday 8 March 2015

8th March 2015

Today was a lovely sunny, blowy, cold March day.  14yod, 9yos and I met with the running club at the Sunday run time and we and a friend drove up into the forest.  We had a lovely 2 mile run along the usual route and we ran/walked it really well.  It was lovely to see the signs of spring - crocuses out, small leaf buds and tress, frogs hopping across the forest track.
This week I have managed to do all I needed to do on the training programme.  Next week is the local music festival so I have a week's annual leave as I am quite heavily involved in that.  However that does mean that I should be able get out and run and stick to the programme this coming week too.
Rick has an ultra down in England next weeked so he will be away for a few days.
Stick with me - it's hard.

No comments:

Post a Comment