Saturday 8 March 2014

Back to running

Today for the first time I think I can say I am really back to running.  I had to get up early to see 15yos of on a 4 hour journey further North in Scotland with the brass band he plays with where they were entering a competition.  Their coach left the village at 0630.  As he wasn't around to do his paper round I did it straight away then and then came back to bed for an hour.  It was lovely to be out in the early morning as the sun rose though.  Then I went for a 3 mile run in the forest with a running buddy - so that's 3 times this week which was my target.  It was a lovely hilly run and the weather wasn't too bad.  The dog thought it was wonderful as usual.
So target time!!  Troon 10k is in May so I'll aim for that first and then onwards!

No comments:

Post a Comment